Underscarves “Helika”. Overview.
Under-scarf is a part of hijab we put under our scarves, pashminas and khimars on. They also are called inner hijab or bonnet cap.
Underscarves are –
1. the base for our head dress
2. thing that can help to cover hair especially under forehead
3. thing that cover our neck
4. thing that also may help to cover our breast
5. thing that also may help to cover a chin
6. thing that also may help to cover an area under a chin.
I want to notice, that I have not bought any of underscarves except of underscarf-tube (for my first hijab). All designs I introduce here I developed on my own, tested them and did enhancements. I called all of them with “Helika” and recommend to use them to everyone!
I developed underscarves following the rules:
- It has to be very easily and conveniently, handily to put underscarf on. First you take care about your hairs and then put on underscaf, and not vice versa. That is why I recommend to produce underscarves with headbands
- Underscarf has to fit to your head size! This is important. And because of this the best way is to sew underscarf on your own.
- Underscarf has to be comfortable in wearing, it should not bring annoying fillings, or irritate you in different places. That is why, it has to be sewn using high-quality jersey fabric (cotton or viscose) with 6-8% of elastane. And it is better to make them with slits for the ears.
Underscarf “Helika” open
This one is good to wear under pashminas and khimars. The best for summer as they cover minim needed. The one difference from under-scarf tube is covering of under-chin area. Sew with me!
Underscarf “Helika” regular
Almost same like above but also covers a neck. Sew with me!
Underscarf “Helika” triangle
“Trinagle” – sisters gave such name to it because it makes triangles on cheeks, many of sisters like shape of the face this underscarf forms.
It covers chin and neck. It is not tight in the area under the chin – еhis is a difference to under-scarves mentioned above. This underscarf is good to wear under izdals and especially when you like loose hijab style. Sew with me!
Thereon I stop inventing any new kind of unders-scarves. I personally wear very often Underscarf “Helika” Open. All others are also very comfortable and help very much to cover everything we need to cover on our heads.
https://helikastyle-empire.com/en/underscarves-helika-en/Underscarf "Helika". Presentation and overviewhttps://helikastyle-empire.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Underscarf-reiangle-02-768x1024.jpghttps://helikastyle-empire.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Underscarf-reiangle-02-195x260.jpgHelikaStyle and Hijabs. Personal experience. Advices. Ideas.Let's sew HijabUnder-scarf is a part of hijab we put under our scarves, pashminas and khimars on. They also are called inner hijab or bonnet cap. Underscarves are - 1. the base for our head dress 2. thing that can help to cover hair especially under forehead 3. thing that cover our neck 4. thing that...helikastyle email@example.comAdministratorHelikaStyle ✃