Terms and conditions
By visiting our site and/or purchasing something from us, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”, “Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlinks.
These Terms of Service apply to all users of the site, including without limitation users who are browsers or contributors of content, moderators or administrators .
Please read these page carefully before accessing or using our website. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the website or use any services.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms of Service by posting updates and/or changes to our website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes.
SECTION 1 – PERSONAL INFORMATION AND COOKIES
When you browse our store, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us information that helps us learn about your browser, operating system and your location; this all is used for optimization functionality of the site and to enhance its content.
We also use ‘cookies‘ files:
- to remember your language and other user settings
- to collect user statistic
There is always a possibility to manage and delete cookies using settings of your browser on your device. For more information please read corresponding information about your browsers and devices.
SECTION 2 – ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS AND TIMELINESS OF INFORMATION
- We are not responsible if information available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
- This site may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only.
- We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
- Occasionally there may be information on our site that contains typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, and to change or update information without prior notice. You agree that it is your responsibility to monitor changes to our site.
SECTION 3 – THIRD-PARTY LINKS
Certain content in our site may include materials from third-parties. Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties. We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party’s policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
SECTION 4 – INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS, SHARING AND PHOTO USING RULES
Please refer to the serapate page for the list of rules: click me
SECTION 5 – PROHIBITED USES
In addition to other prohibitions as set forth in the Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using the site or its content:
- for any unlawful purpose;
- to solicit others to perform or participate in any unlawful acts;
- to violate any international, federal, provincial or state regulations, rules, laws, or local ordinances;
- to infringe upon or violate our intellectual property rights or the intellectual property rights of others;
- to harass, abuse, insult, harm, defame, slander, disparage, intimidate, or discriminate based on gender, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, race, age, national origin, or disability;
- to submit false or misleading information;
- to upload or transmit viruses or any other type of malicious code that will or may be used in any way that will affect the functionality or operation of websites, or the Internet;
- to collect or track the personal information of others;
- to spam, phish, pharm, pretext, spider, crawl, or scrape;
- for any obscene or immoral purpose;
- to interfere with or circumvent the security features of the website